Thursday 25 September 2014

Jewelry Will Make You Happy with Lehenga Choli & Partywer Anarkali

Sometimes, we will feel less than glamorous after waking up, or have a day where you just feel like “blah”. One where you want to throw on sweatpants and veg out with a bucket of ice cream? We’ve all been there, but sometimes the key to overcoming days like this is to wear things that make you feel happy. If you wake up feeling not so hot, try wearing a favorite piece of jewelry with party wear like lehenga choli, Anarkali , such as beautiful bracelets, necklaces and earrings, that will boost your mood and make you happy. ponytail, throw on a funky hat and add a great pair of clip on earrings. It’s a no fuss look that never fails. What is it about jewelry that makes me happy?

It might be that I choose a pair of clip earrings that are somewhat distracting from the rest of my mood. I tend to favor colorful dangle clip earrings that draw attention away from my messy do and focus more on my great sense of style.

Jewelry Will Make You Happy with Lehenga Choli & Partywer Anarkali


Fashion jewelry – Colorful earrings have always been go to accessories for me. They are my answer to re-inventing an old favorite blouse, a solution to dressing up a LBD and a finishing touch when I’m wearing my favorite pair of jeans and tank top. Especially during the days of summer, colorful clip earrings are fun, flirty and playful. They can be boho chic, classic preppy or funky rocker; it just depends on my mood. But one thing’s for sure. I can always depend on a pair of great clip earrings to get me out of a funk. It might be because I receive compliments on them, or that they make me have a little swing in my step. But whatever the reason, I keep my jewelry box full of inexpensive great looking clip earrings to keep me looking my best even when I’m feeling not so hot.

Sometimes, I will wear CZ jewelry, which is affordable enough that anyone can try it out, in addition, sterling silver jewelry is also a nice choice to boost your mood, especially the one with word “joy” on the pedant. Try it and that will make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Helix Enterprise